Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Site Related: Subscribe via Email

Dear reader,

You can now subscribe to F135 via email!

But how, Rudi, how?
Simply enter your email address in the "Subscribe via email" text block located to the right of the screen, and click the "Subscribe" button.

That easy?
Not quite. There's an additional step. You'll receive an email from "FeedBurner Email Subscriptions" in the mailbox of the email address specified. That email will contain a confirmation link which you'll need to click to activate your subscription.

How regularly will I receive updates?
If the email subscription works the way I hope it does, you should receive one email a day and only on days which have post updates.

When will the emails be sent out?
I've scheduled the emails to be sent out between 11pm (23.00) and 1am (01.00) Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10.00).

If I don't like the email subscription can I stop it?
Yes, there should be an "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email.

I have more questions which aren't answered above
Please feel free to post your question as a comment to this post, or email me at figureonethreefive@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger